|Registration Fee Table|
|Category||Early (due by Mar 10, 2021)||Regular (due by April 15, 2021)||Late (after April 15, 2021)||On Site(July 9-11,2021)|
(Until July 10)
|IAEEEE Member Author||480 USD||520 USD||550 USD||600 USD||350 USD|
|Nonmember Author||500 USD||550 USD||600 USD||650 USD||380 USD|
|Student Author||430 USD||480 USD||500 USD||550 USD||320 USD|
|Presentation Only||350 USD||400 USD||450 USD||500 USD||250 USD|
|Listener||300 USD||320 USD||370 USD||400 USD||200 USD|
|Social Networking Event||TBD|
|Extra Paper Upload||370 USD/Paper|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||50 USD/Ticket|
1. Full registration fee covers :(Member/Nonmember/Student Author only) publication fee + meeting sessions on July 9-11. + 2 coffee breaks, 1 lunch, 1 dinner on July 10 + conference kits.
2. If the paper exceeds 6 pages, the additional pages will be charged as 70 USD/ page.
3. Our payment system will not charge any extra fee, but the credit card payment may incur a few exchange commission which is charged by payers bank, it should be borne by payers.
4. Accepted and registered papers will be published in digital conference proceeding.
5. Member registrants should provide their member ID when registering
6. Student registrants should provide their scanned copy of student ID when registering
For "No shows", the registration fee is nonrefundable.
Requests for refunds must be made in writing and e-mailed to email@example.com no later than 5 January 2021. After this date, no refund can be made. For each refunded registration, a $100 cancellation fee will be debited from the refund.
The organizer reserves the right to change the conference date and venue due to force majeure events. Participants are obliged to observe and cooperate with the organizer’s decision.
Copyright ©www.iwcsp.org 2021-2022 All Rights Reserved.